Gold Canyon's Spring catalog will expire on 30 April. That's the end of this month !! I just wanted everyone to know that the following scents will not be in the new summer catalog:

Jelly Bean
Marshmallow
Sinful Strawberry Truffle
Destination Vanillas

Candles for Kids:
Spun Sugar
Very Berry Blast

Fruits & Citrus:
Black Cherry
Orange Mango
Orange Vanilla
Strawberry Kiwi

Buds & Blossoms:
Orange Blossoms
Sunflower

Baking line
Creme Brulee
Sweet Cinnaroll

These scents may or may not be back in a future catalog. Stock up if you love a scent. I know I will be ordering Orange Blossoms for myself !!

If you wanna stock up , simply jump on my Gold Canyon website at: www.giftacandle.com and go for it !! Remember shipping is only $5.95 delivered UPS straight to your door !! Ohhh and only 8% for orders over $75 !!

Scroll down for a sneak peek at the new catalog !!!!!!!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment